Right, Waves and Stratis have launched to the moon; they're obviously good long-term holds, but if you're looking for the next big puller this year, check out Factom.
1. It utilises the crown jewel of the blockchain technology to its fullest potential - immutability of records. Specifically, data records. In a sense, Factom is the purest blockchain product out there so far; and it's just starting to sell well. Link: https://www.factom.com/products/harmony
2. Last year, the Department of Homeland Security invested $200,000 in Factom to secure the identity of its devices and avoid tampering as a result. Link: https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/news/2016/06/17/st-awards-199k-austin-based-factom-inc-iot-systems-security
3. Last year, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation invested $500,000 in Factom to secure medical records in third world countries, where forgeries and "misplacements" of such records are rampant.
4. Factom is aiming to disrupt the morgage industry by providing a far more secure record system of loan sales, securitization, and non-performing loan trading. Link: https://www.factom.com/news/factom-launches-revolutionary-blockchain-suite-of-mortgage-products
5. In an era where the advent of smart contracts is all but imminent, trust in such smart contracts is of utmost importance. Factom is developing a product to build trust in smart contract oracles which feed real-time information to the underlying smart contract/s. Link: https://www.factom.com/products/acolyte
6. It is working with Smartrac to create a product to store and secure documents on the blockchain. Documents can then be tracked with ease and a bulletproof guarantee against tampering.
7. It has arrived this far without any marketing at all; but that's about to change. A Factom University is being developed and investors are starting to notice this revolutionary project. Are you in yet? Link: https://www.factom.com/university/tracks